Why should you protect your wedding?
• Required by many wedding ceremony and reception sites
• Protects you if you’re held liable for property damage or bodily injury
• Offers host liquor liability to protect against alcohol-related accidents
• Wedding ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner* venues can all be named as Additional Insured for one low price
• Six (6) limit options to choose from**
$500,000, $1 Million, $2 Million, $3 Million, $4 Million, and $5 Million liability limits
Each limit is available with host liquor liability coverage. A lower premium applies to events with no alcohol.
• Can be purchased up to the actual day of your wedding (if purchased the same day as your wedding, coverage will be effective at the time payment is confirmed and the purchase is completed).
• Purchase online and you’re covered in minutes and receive your coverage documents immediately (you’ll also receive a copy by e-mail)***
• Certificate of Insurance can be e-mailed directly to your venue
• Coverage is primary for both you and your venue, which means if you have a covered claim your WedSafe policy will pay first – before any other insurance you may have. Primary liability coverage is preferred by most venues, and many require it.
• Liability coverage can be purchased alone, or as a package with a Wedding Event Cancellation / Postponement policy at a discounted rate
WedSafe’s wedding liability insurance is available to U.S. residents with weddings/events in all U.S. states, U.S. Territories & Possessions, Canada & Puerto Rico.